Oberammergau Passion Play Postponed to May 2022
Arizona Bible Class invites you to:
Reaffirm your faith by watching the Oberammergau Passion Play. Performed every 10 years as a thank you for the village being saved from the Black Death, this reenactment is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Our tour begins in Budapest cited as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and includes visits to Vienna known for its high quality of life and its artistic history then onto the picturesque town of Salzburg ending in Oberammergau to see the famous Passion Play.
Custom Designed Itinerary May 13 - 22, 2020:
Land Package in Superior Accommodations - 9 Nights
- Budapest - 2 Nights
- Vienna - 3 Nights
- Salzburg - 2 Nights
- Oberammergau - 2 Nights
- Optional 2-Night Munich Extension (May 22-24, 2020)
- Optional Air Available Approximately 11 Months Prior to Departure
Trip Highlights Include:
- Visit to St. Matthias Church and Fishermen's Bastion in Budapest.
- World-famous Lipizzaner Stallion Live Performance in Vienna.
- Schönbrunn Palace & Belvedere Museum in Vienna.
- Entrance to UNESCO Monastery in Melk.
- Visit to Mozart's Birth House in Salzburg.
- Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg
- *Category 2 Passion Play seats
* There are 5 categories available.
Photo Caption: Mozart's Birth House in Salzburg.
We recommend Travelex travel coverage at an estimated premium of $472 per person insures up to $6000.00. Restrictions, terms and conditions apply. You can review the Travelex Description of Coverage or call Travelex at (888) 574-7026 for any specific travel insurance questions you may have about 360 Group Premier Travel Protection Plan and reference Plan Code: APGB-1217. (Before purchasing, please see the following disclosures concerning travel coverage.)
REGISTERED/CONFIRMED TRIP PARTICIPANTS
Download and fill out your personal contact form in case of emergency.
For more information, or to add an optional extension to your trip, call Devotion Travel at (310) 857-5000.
The Travel Magazine and Ultimate Experiences Online presents a unique collection of articles, photos and videos to help make your travel dreams a reality.