In the Footsteps of Jesus | May 19 - 30, 2019 **WAITLIST OPEN**
* Negev Desert named by Abraham
* Beautiful unique views from Mount of Beatitudes
* Capernaum - Home to the Apostles
* Magdala Center - 1st Century Archeological Site
* Sail on the Sea of Galilee in a 1st Century replica fishing boat
* Visit the famous Garden Tomb
* Reflect in the garden of Mount of Olives
* Pray at the Western Wall (Wailing Wall)
* Marvel at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
* The healing hypersaline water of The Dead Sea
Walk in the 'Footsteps of Jesus' with Dr. Bill Creasy and his Logos Bible Study students. Traverse the same roads, climb the exact mountains and visit the same sacred sites Jesus did, as documented in the holy Bible. Visit Magdala for group prayer in the very synagogue where Jesus is said to have preached many times.
On this journey you will sail on the Sea of Galilee, visit the ancient cities of Capernaum and Dan, journey to Nazareth and Caesarea, and ride a cable car up to the top of Masada, where you will remember the last stand against the Roman legions. Bask in the lush nature reserve of Ein Gedi, float in The Dead Sea and meditate on the Mount of Olives.
The highlights are endless on this tour of Israel...!
Logos Bible Study recommends Travelex travel coverage for this trip, at an estimated cost of $472 per person based on a double occupancy package trip price. Restrictions, terms and conditions apply. You can review the Travelex Description of Coverage or call Travelex at (888) 574-7026 for any specific travel insurance questions you may have about 360 Group Premier Travel Protection Plan. (Before purchasing, please see the following disclosures concerning travel coverage.)
REGISTERED/CONFIRMED TRIP PARTICIPANTS
Download and fill out your personal contact form in case of emergency.
For more information, or to add an optional extension to your trip, call Executours at (800) 323-7004.
Explore additional scheduled Logos Bible Study!
The Travel Magazine and Ultimate Experiences Online presents a unique collection of articles, photos and videos to help make your travel dreams a reality.